Fatah on Monday called for marches in the West Bank toward Israeli checkpoints in protest of the new measures and announced that Friday prayers, when many worshipers go to the Temple Mount, would be conducted in public squares instead. The decision was made following a meeting between Fatah Revolutionary Council secretary Adnan Ghaith, Fatah central committee member Jamal Muheisin, and Fatah representatives from the northern West Bank.
The group said the measures were called in order to denounce Israeli “terrorist procedures” in the Old City, according to a report in Ma’an.
That, of course, means that it is OK for Palestinians to commit murder! It’s just NOT OK for Israel to respond in any way, form or fashion!
Palestinian Rams Car Into Israeli Soldiers, Shot Dead: Army
It is OK, of course, for the Palestinians to do violence. And they do NOT want to be called terrorists! However, if A Jews even dares to speak out about the injustice done to them on Temple Mount that is what the Palestinians call terrorism!
‘Indeed though Israel was built by human hands it is impossible not to sense that just beneath its history lies the hand of heaven,’ Pence said.
According to the Religion News Service (RNS), Pence thrilled his audience, quoting from the Prophet Ezekiel’s vision of the dry bones: ‘Ezekiel prophesied, and I quote, “behold I will cause breathe to enter into you and you shall live”.
Both the US and Russia said on Monday that they understand Israel’s concerns about a future Iranian presence in Syria, as Israeli officials spoke about the possibility that Israel might need to take military action to prevent Tehran from setting up permanent bases, ports and arms factories in Syria and Lebanon.
The threats came a day after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters in Paris that Israel was opposed to a cease-fire for southwestern Syria brokered by the US and Russia earlier this month, because it would allow a permanent Iranian presence in Syria, a distance of 20 kilometers from Israel’s border.
A war with Iran IS inevitable!
According to senior IDF officials, it is only a matter of time and strategic consideration before ISIS in the Sinai—which boasts hundreds of fighters—turns its attention towards Israel and aims to carry out a serious attack.
US & GLOBAL ECONOMY
Conditions at Dr. Juan A. Rivero, a 45-acre zoo featuring over 300 species in the western coastal town of Mayaguez, have deteriorated so far as to catch the attention of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which cited dozens of violations at the park in its most recent report from this spring.
They included a distressed cougar housed in a tiny enclosure; a lack of working fans for camels and deer exposed to tropical heat; expired food and medicines; and a tiger that inspectors said was underweight and had not had any medical exams or lab tests for two years.
The push toward a cashless society is becoming more of a shove. Before today I had never heard of “The Visa Cashless Challenge”, but after reading about it I have to say that I am quite alarmed. Visa is trying to “encourage” businesses to go cashless, and one of the ways that they will be doing this is by “awarding up to $500,000 to 50 eligible US-based small business food service owners who commit to joining the 100% cashless quest”. The food industry is still one of the last bastions where cash is used very heavily, and so it makes sense that Visa would want to target that segment. Of course the more people that use cards to pay for meals, the more money that Visa will make.
“As I have always said, let ObamaCare fail and then come together and do a great healthcare plan. Stay tuned!” he tweeted.
Mr. Trump also called out Democrats, and a few Republicans, for failing to work on the legislation.
ISLAM & NEW WORLD ORDER
…Around 1,000 youths and young men gathered at the grounds of Schorndorf Castle on Saturday, throwing bottles at festival-goers and police.
“The violence faced by police was shocking,” a police spokesperson said, as quoted by German media.
When police began arresting one person on suspicion of causing serious bodily harm, others within the group “showed solidarity” with the man and intensified their assault against officers, according to law enforcement officials.
Police then called for backup, prompting more officers to arrive at the scene in riot gear, “to shield the arrest and to prevent an attack.”
Authorities also called in support from nearby towns, to prepare for what they referred to as “massive potential for violence.”
MANMADE AND NATURAL DISASTERS
The quake was followed by several aftershocks, including a couple above magnitude 5.0. The earthquake was originally reported as a 7.4 magnitude, but it was subsequently upgraded to 7.8.
US & Global Economy
Link to original article Oil production in Southeast Asia and East Asia will decline by 20 percent between 2017 and 2025, according to a new… Read More
- Are The Stock Market Bulls Winning? – Forbes
- BB&T says online, mobile banking working again – Winston-Salem Journal
- US, world economy riding a rising tide of economic freedom – The Montgomery Herald
- Dropbox seeking to raise $500 million in stock market debut – 13abc Action News
- China Gives Australia's Number Two Gas Producer A Boost – OilPrice.com
Link to original article 39/ So Gates was a bizarre hire for Trump; his motives were questionable at the start and remained questionable; he was… Read More
- Democratic Memo Released
- Mexican President Cancels Trip To Washington After Heated Call With Donald Trump
- Democrats' new Russia memo is an anti-Trump political attack
- Trump dismisses Democratic memo as a 'BUST,' takes another swipe at Russia probe
- Should Donald Trump fear a flurry by Robert Mueller?
Link to original article By JOHN I. CARNEY ~ firstname.lastname@example.org Although the National Weather Service determined that high winds on April 21 last year were… Read More
Link to original article BEIRUT, Lebanon — Lebanese authorities in Beirut are interrogating a man suspected in the death of a Filipina maid whose body… Read More
- Zarif: There will be no talks on our missile program
- Defense Ministry reveals new details on Sadat's historic visit to Israel
- Israeli judoka wins bronze after Iranian pulls out of competition
- Protesters Call for BSO's Sheriff Scott Israel to Resign – NBC 6 South Florida
- Must Israel do America's Dirty Work? – The Jewish Press – JewishPress.com
Link to original article Posted: Feb. 25, 2018 12:05 am Updated: Feb. 25, 2018 12:18 am When the United States entered World War I in… Read More
- Bantam American Legion to honor veteran who served in 3 wars March 3 – Torrington Register Citizen
- Beijing protests US sanctions on Chinese firms over N. Korea ties
- Beijing protests US sanctions on Chinese firms accused of conducting illicit economic deals with …
- Brit couple feared kidnapped by ISIS in South Africa 'filmed with BBC Gardeners' World presenter …
- Syria: Activists says airstrikes on even after UN Security Council passes resolution on ceasefire
Islam & New World Order
Link to original article A BRITISH couple feared kidnapped by an ISIS-linked gang in South Africa filmed with a BBC presenter before being taken, it… Read More
- Daesh, Taliban claim responsibility for separate attacks that leave 20 dead in Afghanistan
- Taliban Kills at Least 18 Afghani Soldiers during Assault on Military Base
- Iraq: 109 Mosques reopen in post-IS Diyala
- Raised by ISIS, Returned to Chechnya: 'These Children Saw Terrible Things'
- 109 Mosques reopen in Iraq's Diyala