Link to original article WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Haley said that she and the US government would block the appointment of any Palestinian diplomat to what she described as one… Read More
Link to original article IT must be the most beautiful front line in the world. Turn right at the ancient city of Qatna, drive east… Read More
Link to original article Na’ama Carlin | 27 March 2017 Some things are invisible until pointed out. Take the water tanks peppering the West Bank… Read More
Link to original article President Donald Trump, joined by (left to right) Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, Vice President Mike Pence, senior adviser Steve Bannon,… Read More
- Is Israel losing its soul? – Washington Post
- At AIPAC, Paul Ryan talks tough on Iran, says US will no longer tolerate UN's anti-Israel bias
- Arab FMs reject unilateral steps that 'jeopardize legal status of Jerusalem'
- At annual US-Israel event, a new warmth but old differences – The Spokesman-Review
- US vows to end 'Israel-bashing' at United Nations
- Palestinian cause scores high on Arab summit agenda
- Palestinians seek no changes to Arab Peace Initiative — PA
- Israeli opposition head supports 'Arab Peace Initiative' – World Israel News
- Nikki Haley: Trump will not allow through UN resolutions condemning Israel
- Palestinian government hopes ancient shrine can lure in tourists
- Airobotics scores authorization to fly autonomous drones in Israel – TechCrunch
- Trump Campaign Mideast Adviser Walid Phares: President Envisions Resolution to Palestinian-Israeli Conflict Through … – Algemeiner
- EU: Israel-Palestinian peace remains a top priority
- 'Trump's commitment to Israel is sacrosanct'
- Ryan tells AIPAC to 'turn the page' on Israel from Obama to Trump – Washington Examiner
- US revives talks of moving Tel Aviv embassy to Jerusalem
- Can Israel, Russia encounter in Mediterranean Sea?
- Pence, Netanyahu applaud Trump for support of Israel
- How will ban on national fund affect Palestinians?
- At AIPAC, hardly a mention of a future Palestinian state
- AIPAC attendees see support for Israel from both sides of aisle – Cleveland Jewish News
- Haley on the UN: 'There's a new sheriff in town'
- Iran sanctions 15 American companies, including 8 gun makers
- Palestine Today 03 27 2017
- Haley serves red meat to AIPAC