ISRAEL Embassy incident: 2 Jordanians dead, Israeli hurt An incident at the Israeli embassy in Amman Sunday, July 23, left two Jordanians shot dead and… Read More
US & Global Economy
Link to original article Many will be taking some time off this August, but there isn’t much time for holidays in the Brexit process. The clock… Read More
- A Cross-Party Way Forward on Brexit – Project Syndicate
- What price would the UK pay to stop Brexit? – New Statesman
- Brushing off bank worries, HNA taps Goldman for unit Pactera's IPO: sources – Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Brushing off bank worries, HNA taps Goldman for unit Pactera's IPO – sources – Reuters
- Akzo turns to UK banking legend to help build bridges with investors – Financial News (subscription)
- Now McCain is a 'Hero' to Trump
- Keep Obama are with major changes Keep Medicare And Social security active
- Trump on Russia-related hearings: 'Next up' is 11-year-old Barron Trump
- Top Democrat Wonders if Pentagon Broke Procurement Laws Wasting Millions on Afghan Army Uniforms – The Intercept
- Centene's Obamacare Profits Rise As Senate's ACA Repeal Vote Looms
Islam & New World Order
Link to original article LONDON (Reuters) – European Union plans to supervise euro-denominated clearing in London after Brexit don’t give the bloc’s regulators enough power… Read More
- Volcanic Eruptions Rocked Mars' Huge Canyon Valles Marineris, Study Finds
- Earthquake breaks water fissure seal at GEM's Ghagoo mine
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following Stevensville Tornado
- Earthquake victims in Ormoc City calls for immediate relocation from government
- Scientists spot new evidence of water on Moon
After an intense two days, the staff of the Israeli embassy in Jordan has returned to Israel. They were joined by the wounded security guard who eliminated the Jordanian assailant that attacked him with a screwdriver in his home.
Israel’s security cabinet voted early on Tuesday to remove and replace them with less obtrusive surveillance.
It is the first time foreign personnel have been despatched to help implement the “safe zones” agreed with Turkey and Iran earlier this year.
Link to original article China is defending last weekend’s encounter between two of its fighter jets and a U.S. military surveillance plane over the East… Read More