ISRAEL Embassy incident: 2 Jordanians dead, Israeli hurt An incident at the Israeli embassy in Amman Sunday, July 23, left two Jordanians shot dead and… Read More
US & Global Economy
The campaign features a new package of economic priorities Democrats are calling A Better Deal.
Link to original article Goldman Sachs warned on Monday that the stock market has an “elevated valuation on almost every metric.” A report written by… Read More
- What Is Behind the Renegotiation of NAFTA? Trumpism and the New Global Economy – Truth-Out
- Hungarian central bank adds HUF 50 bln to banking sector liquidity – Nasdaq
- Stocks Under Pressure as Markets Await Alphabet's Earnings, Oil Prices Rise – TheStreet.com
- Trump's nominee for banking post meets resistance due to fraud settlement – Reveal (blog)
- Central Bank of Belarus Implements a Blockchain Banking Network – Finance Magnates
Throughout 2016, both Donald J. Trump and President Vladimir V. Putin complained that American-led sanctions against Russia were the biggest irritant in the plummeting relations between the two superpowers. And the current investigations, which have cast a shadow over Mr. Trump’s first six months in office, have focused on whether a series of contacts between Mr. Trump’s inner circle and Russians were partly about constructing deals to get those penalties lifted.
Link to original article Steven Koonin in 2011. Matthew Wisniewski/Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) By Hannah Northey, E&E NewsJul. 24, 2017 ,… Read More
- Pruitt eyes former Obama DOE official to lead climate review
- Conservatives were angry when they thought Obama was going after political opponents
- Watch Barack Obama Put Anthony Scaramucci in His Place
- Supreme Court softens stance, to reconsider some reforms – ESPN
- Pentagon: Chinese fighters intercept US Navy spy plane – Stars and Stripes
Islam & New World Order
Ezra Levant, founder of Rebel Media, joins Alex Jones to discuss how the mainstream media over-hypes the humanitarian crisis of Muslims in the Middle East but covers-up the extermination of Christians.
Link to original article A New York Times spokesperson reached out to producers for the Fox News show “Fox and Friends,” asking the network to… Read More
Link to original article Al Gore’s sequel to his 2006 climate-doom film, An Inconvenient Truth, opens this week, but conservatives in Alberta just spoiled the… Read More
An incident at the Israeli embassy in Amman Sunday, July 23, left two Jordanians shot dead and an Israeli stabbed and in serious condition. Monday morning, amid reports of an impending evacuation of embassy staff, the building was surrounded by Jordanian forces which prevented departures and entries. This followed a long confrontation overnight between the Jordanian and Israeli governments, most likely at the highest level. Amman demands the Israeli guard surrendered for the investigation into the incident. Israel refuses on the grounds that he has diplomatic immunity.
After the story was held back for several hours by the Israeli and Jordanian authorities, the versions which sparked this development released early Monday, combined with earlier international media reports, left more questions than answers.
With the retaking of Mosul in northern Iraq, Islamic State could soon be a thing of the past. But the defeat of Islamic State and the demise of its self-proclaimed Iraqi-Syrian caliphate won’t bring peace to the Middle East, or even an end to the Syrian tragedy. Rather, it is likely to open a new chapter in the region’s bloody and chaotic history — one no less dangerous than the previous chapters since the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I.
Link to original article On Saturday, film producer and Iraq War veteran Chris Roessner was honored by the Pat Tillman foundation with their annual “Make… Read More
- NYT To Fox: Apologize For Reporting Our Story Fumbled Capture Of ISIS Leader
- Russia Military Ally Ditched US Base After Missile Strike Threat
- North Korea faces famine again
- It's Good For America, Not Russia, To Stop The CIA From Funding Syrian Jihadists
- US on its own in seeking to undermine Iran nuclear deal: Qassemi