Walk where your ancestors walked during the Feasts of the LORD. See Jerusalem where Yeshua walked and experience southern Jordan where Moses led the Children… Read More:
US & Global Economy
In his first year as commander in chief, Trump has largely discarded the non-interventionist campaign rhetoric, expanding the US military footprint around the world and demonstrating a willingness to use military force to confront even indirect threats to the US.
Rep. Jim Jordan has emerged as a top defender of President Donald Trump as the Justice Department’s Russia investigation continues, leading some to wonder if the GOP insurgent known for causing heartburn to the party establishment has become a surrogate for the president.
THIS WEEK IN THE JERUSALEM REPORT: HOW THE SITUATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AND OBAMA’S CAMP ARE FULFILLING JEREMIAH’S PROPHECY.
- What This Israeli Was Doing in Iraq – Haaretz
- Middle Israel: Israel needs a constitutional convention – The Jerusalem Post
- Palestinian ‘Great March of Return’ protests continue for ninth Friday
- Israel’s Self-Flying ‘Cormorant’ Whisks Wounded Soldiers to Safety – WIRED
- US warns Syrian government not to advance on south
- Could US fight dual wars in N. Korea, Iran? Strategists say military toll would be almost unfathomable – Stars and Stripes
- Enforcing Sanctions On Iran
- Is Bulgaria playing foul with its Russian ouvertures?
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: British-Iranian woman to face trial on security charges, head of Iran’s …
- Detained British-Iranian aid worker to face trial on security charges: Iran court head
Prophecy, Islam & New World Order
PANDEMIC POSSIBLY COMING
An outbreak of ‘bleeding eye fever’ which experts fear could be deadlier than last year’s African plague outbreak has killed three and may have infected dozens, new reports suggest.