Walk where your ancestors walked during the Feasts of the LORD. See Jerusalem where Yeshua walked and experience southern Jordan where Moses led the Children… Read More:
US & Global Economy
In his first year as commander in chief, Trump has largely discarded the non-interventionist campaign rhetoric, expanding the US military footprint around the world and demonstrating a willingness to use military force to confront even indirect threats to the US.
Rep. Jim Jordan has emerged as a top defender of President Donald Trump as the Justice Department’s Russia investigation continues, leading some to wonder if the GOP insurgent known for causing heartburn to the party establishment has become a surrogate for the president.
THIS WEEK IN THE JERUSALEM REPORT: HOW THE SITUATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AND OBAMA’S CAMP ARE FULFILLING JEREMIAH’S PROPHECY.
- Israel's Latest Culture War Plays Out Under the Wedding Canopy – New York Times
- Qatar seeks role in negotiations between Israel and Hamas
- Israelis attack Palestinian cars in apparent retaliation for what authorities believe was accidental …
- Jeremy Corbyn called speeches by Palestinian terrorists 'fascinating and electrifying'
- Lana Del Rey Says Performing in Israel “Is Not a Political Statement” – Pitchfork
- Britain to Stop Some Aid for Syrian Opposition in Rebel-Held Areas
- Britain to axe funding for scheme supporting Syrian opposition
- Britain to stop some aid for Syrian opposition in rebel-held areas
- Iranian foreign minister says the US has a disease of an ‘addiction to sanctions’
- Former F-14 pilot named new Iran air force chief
Prophecy, Islam & New World Order
New Law In Bolivia Criminalizes Evangelism With Up to 12 Years in Prison
PANDEMIC POSSIBLY COMING
An outbreak of ‘bleeding eye fever’ which experts fear could be deadlier than last year’s African plague outbreak has killed three and may have infected dozens, new reports suggest.