The news that our dear friends in Aqaba had decided to deny Yeshua was devastating. My husband and I were on vacation when the announcement… Read More:
US & Global Economy
In his first year as commander in chief, Trump has largely discarded the non-interventionist campaign rhetoric, expanding the US military footprint around the world and demonstrating a willingness to use military force to confront even indirect threats to the US.
Rep. Jim Jordan has emerged as a top defender of President Donald Trump as the Justice Department’s Russia investigation continues, leading some to wonder if the GOP insurgent known for causing heartburn to the party establishment has become a surrogate for the president.
THIS WEEK IN THE JERUSALEM REPORT: HOW THE SITUATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AND OBAMA’S CAMP ARE FULFILLING JEREMIAH’S PROPHECY.
- There are many sides to a great warrior – The Japan Times
- Ehud Olmert to ‘Post’: Benjamin Netanyahu can and will lose election – The Jerusalem Post
- PA refuses participation in Israel-Arab railway – Middle East Monitor – Middle East Monitor
- US sees ‘shared interests’ between Israel, Arab states
- Palestinian demolishes warehouse upon Israeli order
- Dying days of caliphate in Syria as IS fighters trapped
- As the clock ticks, there’s a path to a ‘win-win’ outcome in US–China trade talks
- AP Explains: What are India’s options after Kashmir attack? – Washington Post
- US senators Shaheen and Johnson praise Georgia’s democratic reforms
- The Endless Ping-Pong of US–China Trade Talks
Prophecy, Islam & New World Order
New Law In Bolivia Criminalizes Evangelism With Up to 12 Years in Prison
PANDEMIC POSSIBLY COMING
An outbreak of ‘bleeding eye fever’ which experts fear could be deadlier than last year’s African plague outbreak has killed three and may have infected dozens, new reports suggest.