Walk where your ancestors walked during the Feasts of the LORD. See Jerusalem where Yeshua walked and experience southern Jordan where Moses led the Children… Read More
US & Global Economy
In his first year as commander in chief, Trump has largely discarded the non-interventionist campaign rhetoric, expanding the US military footprint around the world and demonstrating a willingness to use military force to confront even indirect threats to the US.
Rep. Jim Jordan has emerged as a top defender of President Donald Trump as the Justice Department’s Russia investigation continues, leading some to wonder if the GOP insurgent known for causing heartburn to the party establishment has become a surrogate for the president.
THIS WEEK IN THE JERUSALEM REPORT: HOW THE SITUATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AND OBAMA’S CAMP ARE FULFILLING JEREMIAH’S PROPHECY.
- Zarif: There will be no talks on our missile program
- Defense Ministry reveals new details on Sadat's historic visit to Israel
- Israeli judoka wins bronze after Iranian pulls out of competition
- Protesters Call for BSO's Sheriff Scott Israel to Resign – NBC 6 South Florida
- Must Israel do America's Dirty Work? – The Jewish Press – JewishPress.com
- Bantam American Legion to honor veteran who served in 3 wars March 3 – Torrington Register Citizen
- Beijing protests US sanctions on Chinese firms over N. Korea ties
- Beijing protests US sanctions on Chinese firms accused of conducting illicit economic deals with …
- Brit couple feared kidnapped by ISIS in South Africa 'filmed with BBC Gardeners' World presenter …
- Syria: Activists says airstrikes on even after UN Security Council passes resolution on ceasefire
Prophecy, Islam & New World Order
New Law In Bolivia Criminalizes Evangelism With Up to 12 Years in Prison
PANDEMIC POSSIBLY COMING
An outbreak of ‘bleeding eye fever’ which experts fear could be deadlier than last year’s African plague outbreak has killed three and may have infected dozens, new reports suggest.